Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Hey, guys!

    哈囉大家!

  • It's our first night in Japan ever and we're sleeping at a capsule hotel in Tokyo.

    今天是我們在日本過夜的第一天,我們要住在東京的膠囊旅館。

  • The one we stay at welcomes both men and woman.

    第一間膠囊旅館男女都可以入住。

  • However, the floors are divided by gender.

    但男女會住在不同的樓層。

  • Little did we know while booking that this hotel is located in Koreatown.

    在訂飯店時,我們還不知道這間膠囊旅館位在韓國街。

  • So if you're into kpop and Korean food, you're in luck!

    所以如果你對韓國流行音樂或韓國料理有興趣,那你就有福了!

  • Please go up to the reception desk on the eighth floor.

    請到八樓的接待處。

  • Fei and I are just about to check into our capsule hotel.

    我跟 Fei 現在就要去膠囊旅館辦理入住。

  • My locker number is 543.

    我的置物櫃號碼是 543 號。

  • Let's take a peep at our guide sheets.

    我們來看看這張入住指南。

  • By the way, it's super quiet inside the locker room.

    順帶一提,置物間裡面超級安靜的。

  • (Unlock with QR key.)

    (用印有 QR 碼的鑰匙開櫃子。)

  • Inside the locker, our amenity bag was waiting.

    我們的過夜包已經在置物櫃等著我們了。

  • Let's see what's inside!

    看看裡頭有什麼吧!

  • Fresh pair of slippers, toothbrush with a mini tube of paste.

    一雙乾淨的拖鞋、牙刷、還有一條迷你的牙膏。

  • There are also PJs which you'll see later.

    你等等還會看到它有附睡衣。

  • We take out all we need for the night.

    把晚上會需要用到的東西都拿出來。

  • The rest is packed away like a jigsaw puzzle.

    把剩下的東西像在拼拼圖一樣塞好。

  • That wasn't too challenging.

    這不會太難。

  • As for a (pair of) shoes, to the top they go.

    至於鞋子就放到上面的櫃子。

  • It is time to wash up, so Fei and I are gonna get naked and clean.

    該去洗澡了,我跟 Fei 要脫光衣服洗澡澡了。

  • Spinky, spinky clean.

    洗得乾乾淨淨。

  • (Individual shower rooms)

    (獨立的淋浴間)

  • Time to shower!

    洗澡時間!

  • Oh, the bathroom was trippy.

    噢!它的洗澡間會讓人產生錯覺。

  • Between every mirrored panel, there was an equal width of empty space.

    在每一個有鏡子之間都會有與之同寬的鏤空間隔。

  • As you walk by, you'd get surprised!

    當你走過去時,你會覺得很驚喜!

  • Is that person on this side or that side and where am I?

    那個人到底是在這一側還是那一側?我又在哪裡?

  • Then I encounter the most friendly toilet of all.

    接下來我碰到了最友善的馬桶。

  • When I entered the stall, it opened its mouth and greeted me with blue light.

    當我一踏進廁所,馬桶就打開它的上蓋,閃著藍光歡迎我。

  • (7th floor)

    (7 樓)

  • (6th floor)

    (6 樓)

  • (5th floor)

    (5 樓)

  • (excited yet trying to be quiet)

    (興奮到不行但還是努力保持安靜)

  • Wow wow wee waa!

    我的媽媽咪呀!

  • Check out this hallway of two-storied pods.

    看看這條有著兩層膠囊的走廊。

  • Each pod was marked to the number, incidentally making the floor look like a ruler.

    每個膠囊都標有號碼,讓地板看起來就像尺一樣。

  • (silent excitement)

    (無聲的興奮)

  • (Party at Fei's tonight!)

    (Fei 的狂歡派對!)

  • (That's my crib.)

    (這是我的小窩。)

  • The slippers camouflage with the floor.

    拖鞋跟地板融為一體。

  • Let's tidy them up so they don't get confused with the neighbor's.

    把它們放好,才不會跟鄰居的鞋子搞混。

  • Upon a closer inspection, there is a dimming switch!

    仔細一看,這裡居然有亮度調節的開關。

  • Cool, but not yet.

    超酷的!但我還沒要睡。

  • For the next bit, I had to silent vlog because the neighbors were sleeping.

    接下來的部分,我必須靜音錄影,因為鄰居們都在睡覺。

  • There's only one outlet?

    居然只有一個插座?

  • No!!!

    不!!!

  • The pillow look like a curvy bean.

    這個枕頭的形狀看起來像彎彎的豆子。

  • Ooh! A concave shelf, perfect to fit your phone.

    哇嗚!這個凹進去的小架子,超適合拿來放手機。

  • About that one outlet dilemma, my phone is in the red zone, so let's charge that first.

    面對只有一個插座的困境,我只好先充手機,因為它已經快沒電了。

  • Next up, we do a little organization.

    接下來,我們來整理一下。

  • I'm uber gentle while handling plastic bags.

    我輕手輕腳地處理著塑膠袋。

  • Considering how quiet it is, my neighbors will likely hear every crinkle.

    因為這裡實在是太安靜,我的鄰居很有可能會聽到任何一丁點窸窸窣窣的聲音。

  • I'm learning that this pod is stretched friendly.

    我發現這個小膠囊很適合伸展。

  • The width is narrow enough, so I could push my fingers closer to my toes.

    它的寬度夠窄,所以我可以讓手指碰到腳趾頭。

  • And yes I'm definitely feeling this.

    沒錯,我現在就在感受它。

  • It may be December but it sure is getting toasty in here.

    現在是 12 月,但裡面已經開始有點暖烘烘的了。

  • Just a tad.

    有一點點啦。

  • My eyes are getting heavy, but before retiring to bed, I must edit and upload a video.

    我的眼皮越來越重,但在上床睡覺前,我還要剪輯、上傳影片。

  • It is 11:14 p.m.

    現在是晚上 11 點 14 分。

  • I go to the lounge for better posture.

    為了坐得舒適一點,我轉移陣地跑去休息室。

  • 2:45 a.m., making progress.

    凌晨 2 點 45 分,有進展了。

  • By the way, I'm turning 30 in about two hours.

    光是這 2 小時就讓我老到 30 歲了。

  • I'm the only one here and I like it!

    這裡只有我一個人,我超享受的啦!

  • The janitors stopped by and look how neatly he aligned the chairs!

    管理員剛剛進來,看他把椅子排得多整齊!

  • Such precision!

    也太精準了吧!

  • (10 a.m.)

    (早上 10 點)

  • The building looks like it's pointing its index finger into the sky, or even giving a thumbs up.

    這棟建築物看起來像是用食指指著天空,或比了一個讚一樣。

  • We just checked out and...

    我們剛剛退房...

  • How did you enjoy your sleep?

    你睡得怎麼樣?

  • It was good but it was hot.

    睡得很好,但有點熱。

  • Yeah, it was hot.

    對,有點熱。

  • It felt stuffy.

    感覺有點悶。

  • When I entered the pod around 5 a.m., it did get cooler.

    我凌晨 5 點窩進膠囊時,溫度有涼一點。

  • So would you come back here again?

    你還會想再來這裡住嗎?

  • I would though.

    我會耶。

  • - I would. - I would, would you?

    - 我也會。 - 我會,你會嗎?

  • It's fun!

    這次的經驗很有趣!

  • - Yeah, it's fun. - It's a lot of fun.

    - 對啊,的確很有趣。 - 超好玩的。

  • Three days later, I slept at another capsule hotel.

    三天後,我住在另一間膠囊旅館。

  • The same company but a different branch.

    跟上一間膠囊旅館是同一家公司,但不同分店。

  • The one at the Narita airport.

    這家在成田機場附近。

  • The shower rooms were the same.

    淋浴間長得一模一樣。

  • A perfect copy and paste.

    一模模一樣樣,就像複製、貼上。

  • I noticed a vertical slit above the door.

    我發現門的上方有個小縫。

  • I reckon it's for steam to escape and to assist in preventing mold.

    我想那應該是要讓水蒸氣逸散出去,並防止浴室發霉。

  • Here our PJ uniforms are dresses.

    我穿上了他們的睡衣。

  • At least for the females.

    當然是女生的睡衣。

  • There are sleeping pods for men.

    這裡也有給男生睡的膠囊。

  • They are on the other side of this hotel.

    在這間旅館的另一邊。

  • It's not even 6:00 p.m., but I'm gonna head into my pod.

    現在還沒晚上 6 點,但我要先進去我的膠囊了。

  • I'm gonna do some work.

    我還要工作一下。

  • Edit videos...

    剪輯影片...

  • I'm also hoping to squeeze in some writing time.

    希望我還可以擠出一些時間寫腳本。

  • Instead of giving the card of the QR-code, here they give us an actual key.

    這間膠囊旅館是給鑰匙,上一間是用印有 QR 碼的卡。

  • Unlike the north shinjuku branch, this hall has only one side filled with pods.

    跟北新宿分店不同,這裡的走廊只有一側有膠囊。

  • Still looks cool though.

    但看起來還是很酷。

  • And the bedding was firm in both experiences.

    兩間分店的墊被都偏硬。

  • I was given the upper pod which has its pros and cons.

    我這次被分到上鋪,睡上鋪有好也有壞。

  • If you're a light sleeper, I recommend bringing earplugs.

    如果你很淺眠,我建議你戴上你的耳塞。

  • It was mostly quiet until my neighbor farted.

    直到我的鄰居放屁之前,這裡一直都很安靜。

  • Note to self, avoid eating cheese if you're lactose intolerant.

    提醒自己,如果你有乳糖不耐症的話,要避免吃起司。

  • In the background played the soundtrack of gentle ocean waves.

    背景音樂撥放著柔和的海浪聲。

  • Stay tuned for more japan videos.

    敬請期待更多的日本旅遊影片。

  • Until then, check out my other travel vlogs and get updates on my social media .

    在那之前,也可以看看我其他的旅遊影片或來社群網站看我的近況更新。

  • See ya in few days!

    我們幾天後見囉!

Hey, guys!

哈囉大家!

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋