Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Hey everybody, this is Lauren from Trash is for Tossers and today...

    大家好,我是蘿倫,來自 Trash is for Tossers,今天...

  • I'm going to show you how to make Zero Waste Toothpaste!

    我要教你們怎麼做環保牙膏。

  • I absolutely love this recipe.

    我超喜歡這個配方的。

  • It's a great alternative to buying toothpaste in tubes that are either difficult or impossible to recycle.

    這比去外面買管裝牙膏還要好得多,因為管裝牙膏很難回收,或根本不可能回收。

  • It also works extremely well!

    自製牙膏非常好用!

  • I've been using it for years and I still have almost all of my teeth!

    我已經用了好幾年了,我的牙齒大部分也都還在!

  • And, its super quick and easy to make.

    而且製作方法快速又簡單。

  • So... let's get started!

    我們開始做吧!

  • All we have to do is combine 2 tablespoons of organic coconut oil.

    我們需要加入兩大匙的有機椰子油。

  • 1 tablespoon of baking soda and fifteen to twenty drops of organic essential oil

    一大匙的小蘇打粉還有十五到二十滴的有機精油。

  • I like to use peppermint but you could also use anise, or cinnamon, or spearmint... it's really whatever you prefer.

    我喜歡用胡椒薄荷的,但你也可以用大茴香或是肉桂的,或是荷蘭薄荷....這完全是看你的喜好決定。

  • And then, all you do is stir it together.

    再來,把它全部攪拌混合。

  • I use this chopstick that I upcycled but you can use whatever you'd like.

    我用我再製的筷子攪拌,但你可以用其他東西攪拌。

  • And there you have it!

    然後就完成了!

  • You just made toothpaste!

    你完成了自製的牙膏!

  • And so to use it all you do is take your toothbrush.

    然後要用的時候,就拿起你的牙刷。

  • I like to use a compostable toothbrush, and a spoon.

    我喜歡用生物可分解牙刷,然後還有湯匙。

  • And then you scoop a little bit on there and you brush as you normally would.

    然後挖一小坨弄在牙刷上,然後就照平常那樣刷牙。

  • It's super, super simple.

    這真的、真的很簡單。

  • And you're done!

    然後就完成了!

  • So here are a few things to consider: this toothpaste isn't going to foam up and it might be a little bit saltier than you are used to.

    再來有幾點要注意,這種牙膏不會刷出泡泡,也可能會比你平常用的牙膏還鹹。

  • Also, since the melting point of coconut oil is about 76 degrees Fahrenheit or 24 degrees Celsius the consistency might fluctuate a little bit.

    然後,因為椰子油的熔點大約是華氏 76 度,或是攝氏 24 度,所以這牙膏的質地可能會稍微有變化

  • So if it's hard just put it under some warm water for a few minutes and if it's too liquid, just pop it in the freezer. Now you're ready to make Zero Waste toothpaste!

    所以,如果牙膏變很硬,就用溫水沖幾分鐘,如果它太液態了,就把它放到冷凍庫裡。現在你已經知道要怎麼做環保牙膏了

  • Thank you so much for watching, head to my channel (Trash is for Tossers), or for more information head to my blog Trashisfortossers.com

    非常謝謝你的觀賞,可以到我的頻道 (Trash is for Tossers),或是到我的部落格 Trashisfortossers.com 瞭解更多訊息。

Hey everybody, this is Lauren from Trash is for Tossers and today...

大家好,我是蘿倫,來自 Trash is for Tossers,今天...

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋