Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • - What's up, everybody? We did a video about Asian snacks. - And a lot of you guys liked it, but let's get into something a little bit more organic.

    - 哈囉大家,我們之前做了一個關於亞洲點心的影片。- 獲得了網友很多迴響,但這次我們要來做些比較有機的主題。

  • That's really in right now.

    有機現在正夯呢!

  • Asian fruits!

    亞洲水果!

  • Oh là là! Au naturel!

    哇!真是天然啊!

  • One of our first Asian fruits: Kumquats.

    我們第一個亞洲水果是:金桔!

  • Usually you would peel the skin off an orange before you eat it, Kumquats, you can actually just bite into 'em whole.

    通常吃橘子時你會剝掉橘子皮,但金桔其實可以連皮一起吃。

  • It's like the size of a grape but the texture of an orange.

    它的大小跟葡萄一樣,卻有橘子的口感。

  • Grap-orange

    葡橘!

  • Ok, kinda sour.

    好吧,有點酸。

  • Normally, I don't eat kumquat on a regular basis, but I do have it often in my boba.

    一般而言,我不會天天吃金桔,但我其實蠻常加在飲料裡面的。

  • KumquatStayquat

    金桔來!金桔停! (Kum 諧音為 Come,代表來)

  • Star fruit.

    楊桃。

  • It's crazy to me how it's a perfect star!

    太瘋狂了,這真的是一個完美的星形!

  • It's like an alien tentacle if the aliens attacked and it would go into your brain like...

    這像不像外星人的觸手?如果外星人攻擊你,牠的觸手會鑽進你的腦袋然後...

  • Whoa, snap, look at that!

    挖嗚,帥,看看它!

  • Mama always told me I'd be a star one day.

    媽媽總是告訴我,有朝一日我會功成名就。

  • It's like the Super Mario star.

    這好像超級瑪利歐的星星喔!

  • And the stinkiest of them all, the infamous, Durian.

    再來,是水果裡面最噁的、聲名狼藉的,榴槤。

  • Durian is like the porcupine of the Asian fruit world, it has a built-in defense mechanism.

    榴槤就像是亞洲水果王國裡的刺蝟,它有著內建防衛機制。

  • For those of you who have had durian, you know that it smells a lot worse than it tastes.

    吃過榴槤的人就知道,榴槤聞起來雖然噁心,但卻滿好吃的。

  • So what we had to do was bring in Vietnamese expert: Richiele.

    我們還帶來了我們來自越南的專家:Richiele。

  • Are you ready?

    準備好了嗎?

  • (Vietnamese) One, two, three!

    一,二,三!(越南語)

  • Urgggg!

    啊啊啊啊!

  • Oh, shi-, alien concoction!

    噢,去你-,外星混合物!

  • This feels like ice cream right now, like, It's kind of like creamy, like custard.

    感覺有點像冰淇淋,稠稠的,像卡士達醬。

  • I might just have to, oh!

    我看我直接,喔!

  • It doesn't taste like anything I've ever had. It's sweet, it has kind of an aftertaste. It's kinda like banana, custard.

    我沒有吃過任何類似的食物,吃起來蠻甜的,還有一種餘韻,就像是香蕉加上卡士達醬。

  • Fart banana pineapple custard?

    屁味香蕉鳳梨卡士達醬?

  • But it's still good, though.

    但這還是很好吃!

  • Asians eat weird things, but, it's so good.

    亞洲人就愛吃奇怪的東西,但這真的很好吃。

  • Next stop, mangosteen!

    下一個,山竹!

  • I had this in Thailand, it's really good!

    我在泰國吃過這個,這很好吃!

  • So mangosteen is a really awesome fruit that's grown exclusively in Asia.

    山竹是個相當棒的水果,它的產地僅限在亞洲。

  • The leaves are so hard. It's almost like comical.

    它的葉子超硬,簡直像是假的。

  • Almost feels fake, like, how hard it is.

    這麼硬,感覺很假。

  • You could like squeeze it or somethin'.

    我們應該要用力擠它。

  • We got our, ugh, producer, Andrew here.

    為你介紹,我們的製作人,Andrew。

  • Aey!

    耶!

  • Give it for the queen, David!

    以女王之名,David!

  • The queen wants her mangosteen!

    女王想嚐點山竹!

  • Aghhhhhh!

    啊啊啊啊!

  • God save the queen!

    天佑女王!

  • Passion fruit.

    百香果。

  • A lot of you guys are familiar with the flavor of passion fruit, but how many of you guys have actually seen a real passion fruit?

    你們可能都很熟悉百香果的味道,但有多少人真正看過百香果呢?

  • I don't know if we're cutting this properly.

    我不知道我到底切得對不對。

  • Whoa! The guts...

    哇!就像內臟...

  • Hold up, hold up...

    等等,你等等...

  • You can see why they keep it a flavor!

    看得出來為什麼他們只用它的味道!

  • Ohhh!

    喔喔!

  • I think they gave it a nice name because they knew it looked really weird on the inside.

    我想他們之所以給它取了個好聽的名字,是因為他們知道百香果內實在是不好看。

  • A little sour, there's a lot of juice and a lot of seeds.

    有點酸,裏頭很多汁,也有很多籽。

  • I could really see this doing well in a smoothie or a drink.

    相信配上冰砂或飲料會很搭。

  • Need some passion in your life? Get some passion fruit!

    人生需要點熱情?嘗點百香果吧!

  • Just so you think that we're not wasting fruit, we actually have a guy on the side, named Tim, who's eating all of the leftovers.

    順帶一提,你們可能會認為我們在浪費水果,但其實我們有找來一位仁兄,他叫 Tim,幫忙吃掉所有剩下來的水果。

  • Longans.

    龍眼。

  • The word "longan" is actually in Cantonese, longan. Longan means dragon eye.

    Longan 其實是廣東話,意思是龍的眼睛。

  • It's really easy to get these confused with litchis, but they're actually a little different.

    龍眼很容易和荔枝搞混,但它們其實很不同。

  • I just remember eating these growing up and just being like, yo, this taste hella Asian.

    我還記得小時後吃這個長大,然後覺得,這好亞洲啊!

  • Pomelo.

    柚子。

  • I'm open, I'm open!

    我有空檔,我有空檔!

  • Nah, I'm "Parmelo Anthony."

    不了,我是 Parmelo Anthony (諧音 Carmelo Anthony,NBA 球星)。

  • Ah, man! You never pass!

    吼,你都不傳球的!

  • Basically, the pomelo is like the Asian grapefruit.

    柚子就像是亞洲版的葡萄柚。

  • You can't hurt a pomelo's feelings, they got thick skin!

    你無法傷害柚子的感情,因為它們有厚厚的皮!

  • It's not as sour as a grapefruit, actually.

    柚子沒有葡萄柚那麼酸。

  • Ughhhh!

    喔喔喔!

  • Dragon fruit!

    火龍果!

  • This is a very expensive fruit, about eight bucks.

    火龍果超貴的,約要八塊美金。

  • Wooo! So pretty!

    哇!真漂亮!

  • Really juicy, a lot of little seeds you could eat.

    相當多汁,籽都可以吃。

  • It actually has a very light taste. It's not super sweet, it's not super sour.

    其實味道蠻淡的,不會非常甜,不會非常酸。

  • It's really soft, actually.

    而且相當軟。

  • It's really tender!

    相當水嫩呢!

  • Jackfruit.

    菠蘿蜜。

  • It can weigh up to like twenty pounds each, though this one weighs about ten pounds.

    菠蘿蜜一個可以重達二十磅 (9公斤),但這個大約十磅而已 (4.5公斤)。

  • And they make good jackfruit chips.

    市面上有很好吃的菠蘿蜜乾。

  • Wooo! Beautiful! Look at that!

    哇!好漂亮!快來看看!

  • Actually, I think we just cut it wrong, it was supposed to be cut down this way.

    呃,我好像切錯邊了,應該要垂直切下去的。

  • I don't know if we're cutting it right at all.

    我根本不知道我們有沒有切對。

  • Pull the meat out right here, that's crazy.

    把果肉從這邊取出來,真是奇妙。

  • It's like an escape pod, just puu!

    長得很像逃生艙,發射!

  • It's good! I like this, I like this a lot!

    好吃!我喜歡,我超級喜歡!

  • It's a little chewy, but I like it 'cause it's kind of like a mango-ish, apple-ish? I don't know, it's good though.

    吃起來有點嚼勁,但我之所以喜歡它是因為它有種芒果味,蘋果味?不知道,反正很好吃就對了。

  • Next stop, the Korean pear. AKA, the 배 (in Korean)

    下一個,沙梨,用韓文講叫 배 (韓語)。

  • The key to remember is the cellophane wrapping. This is huge.

    它有個超好記的特徵,就是這保麗龍包裝,這很重要。

  • The Western pear is actually a lot softer, and this is actually really crunchy.

    西洋梨吃起來比較軟,而沙梨吃起來蠻脆的。

  • You're gonna get this or oranges for a dessert after a Asian meal.

    亞洲的飯後甜點不外乎是橘子或沙梨。

  • We don't eat ice cream.

    我們不吃冰淇淋。

  • Refreshing! Hmm!

    口感真清爽!嗯!

  • Next up, these little hairy creatures, rambutan.

    下一個,就是這些毛茸茸的小夥子,紅毛丹。

  • Actually, it's the softest, kinda melts in your mouth.

    紅毛丹吃起來相當軟,幾乎是入口即化。

  • Little tart, little tangy.

    一點點酸,味道有點強烈。

  • Squishy.

    吃起來糊糊的。

  • Kinda has a similar consistency of, like, mangosteen.

    口感像山竹一樣糊糊稠稠的。

  • This is of the same family as litchi, and we were gonna to do litchi, but it's out of season, so we couldn't get it.

    紅毛丹其實是跟荔枝同一科 (無患子科),而我們本來也要介紹荔枝,但現在沒有當季的荔枝,所以我們買不到。

  • Cherimoya.

    番荔枝 (釋迦的親戚)。

  • Heart-shaped artichoke.

    長的很像心型的菜薊。

  • Kinda reminds me of a mini durian.

    這讓我想起一種小型的榴槤。

  • Do not eat the skin or the seeds. They could be bad for you, people.

    番荔枝的皮和籽對身體不太好,所以千萬不要吃它的皮和籽。

  • That's really sweet. Goodness, this is good!

    吃起來很甜,天哪,真是好吃!

  • I would say it's a mixture between a banana, a papaya, a pineapple, all mushed together.

    我覺得味道就像香蕉、木瓜、鳳梨全部混在一起。

  • If you're used to eating a banana, this is a nice switch-up.

    如果你習慣吃香蕉,這是個很好的替代品。

  • (Now you know your Asian fruits!)

    (現在你知道所有好吃的亞洲水果了!)

  • I think we've consumed definitely our weekly allotment of vitamin C.

    我想我們已經吃完我們一個禮拜所需的維他命 C 了。

  • Most of these were new to me today.

    大部分的水果我都不認識。

  • I feel more Asian. Thanks, guys!

    我感覺自己更像個亞洲人了,謝啦!

  • We hope that you saw some of your favorite fruits, as well as some new fruits that you've never seen before.

    希望你有看到你喜歡的水果,或是看到你一輩子都沒看過的水果。

  • Let us know which Asian fruits are your favorite, which ones we left out, and what other Asian food topics you want us to cover.

    讓我們知道你最喜歡哪種亞洲水果,或是有哪些我們遺漏的,以及你希望我們介紹哪些亞洲食物。

  • Until next time, see you on: Asian Meal Time.

    下次見囉,準時收看:Asian Meal Time。

  • Thanks for watching Asian Meal Time.

    感謝你收看 Asian Meal Time。

  • Make sure you subscribe to Lianne's channel. She does beauty, and makeup, and just life advice.

    記得訂閱 Lianne 的頻道,她專門介紹美容、化妝品和人生建議。

  • Click the subscribe button below.

    記得點擊下方的訂閱按鈕。

  • Make sure you check out Akufuncture's shirts right here in the corner, especially that new Toy's joint.

    看看右邊角落的 Akufuncture 衫,尤其是那個新的 Toy's joint 。

  • Make sure you just keep it locked for the next video, 'cause we got more Asian content, more funny stuff, more educational stuff coming your way. Peace!

    記得鎖定下一部影片,因為我們有更多關於亞洲的內容、更多教育性質的內容!再會!

- What's up, everybody? We did a video about Asian snacks. - And a lot of you guys liked it, but let's get into something a little bit more organic.

- 哈囉大家,我們之前做了一個關於亞洲點心的影片。- 獲得了網友很多迴響,但這次我們要來做些比較有機的主題。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋