Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • It's funny, I've had a lot of bad day jobs, but the worst one I had was being a shift supervisor at Starbucks, 'cause I was assaulted seven different times.

    這說來有點好笑,我做過很多不太好的工作,但最糟糕的卻是在星巴克當值班主管,因為我總共被攻擊了七次。

  • And I was a stripper, so that's like saying something.

    而我也曾經是個脫衣舞者,那樣你知道有多可怕了嗎!

  • Tell me about the worst job you've ever had.

    跟我說你做過最糟糕的工作是什麼。

  • The worst job?

    最糟糕的工作?

  • Oh.

    噢。

  • I haven't had many jobs.

    我沒做過很多工作。

  • What's the worst job you've ever had?

    你做過最糟的工作是什麼?

  • The worst job I ever had was cold calling people.

    我做過最糟的是打推銷電話。

  • People'd hang up on me and tell me that I was terrible, and I'd get a morning break and I'd sit in my car and cry.

    大家會掛我電話然後告訴我我很糟糕,早上的時候我會休息一下然後坐在車裡哭。

  • Which is very taxing on you.

    這對你來說挺費勁的。

  • It's a good way to learn how to get rejected.

    這是個學習如何被拒絕的好方法。

  • What's the worst job you've ever had?

    你做過最糟的工作是什麼?

  • When I worked at a laundromat.

    我在洗衣店工作的時候。

  • Wash and dry dead people's clothes, after they passed away.

    清洗並曬乾亡者的衣服。

  • It would sometimes be blood or shit stained, and that was horrible.

    它們有時候會沾上血或穢物,那很可怕。

  • I took care of elderly people.

    照顧年長者。

  • Saw a lot of naked old man booty.

    看到很多老男人的屁股。

  • Worst job you ever had?

    最糟糕的工作經驗?

  • Filming a video for someone who completely took advantage of me.

    幫一個完全就是在利用我的人拍影片。

  • Oh my god, ew, that sounded like I just did a sketchy porn.

    喔天啊,這聽起來像我幫他拍了一部怪怪的 A 片。

  • What's the worst job you've ever had?

    你做過最糟的工作是什麼?

  • Probably coaching five year olds.

    大概是當一群五歲孩子的教練。

  • Too rowdy, too many of them in one pool.

    太吵了,他們全在一個泳池裡的時候實在太多人了。

  • Did any of them...

    他們有人...?

  • Nobody drowned.

    沒人淹死。

  • Babysitting a bunch of children.

    當一群孩子的保母。

  • For rich people.

    為有錢人工作。

  • Very stressful.

    壓力很大。

  • I got yelled at by a parent.

    家長對著我怒吼。

  • Did that make you cry?

    那你有哭嗎?

  • No.

    沒有。

  • Working retail.

    在零售店工作。

  • Can I name-drop the company?

    我可以說出公司的名字嗎?

  • Aeropostale.

    Aeropostale。

  • Sears.

    Sears。

  • PacSun.

    PacSun。

  • Office Max.

    Office Max。

  • Hollister.

    Hollister。

  • Abercrombie greeters had to stand outside.

    Abercrombie 的招待員要站在外面。

  • With my shirt off, and I'd go, "Hey, welcome to Abercrombie!"

    光著上身,然後我就喊著:「歡迎光臨 Abercrombie!」

  • I worked at a grocery store.

    我在一間雜貨店工作過。

  • It was really boring.

    那真的很無聊。

  • Mind-numbingly boring.

    非常枯燥。

  • I was working graveyard shift.

    我是上大夜班。

  • It was eight p.m. to four a.m.

    從晚上八點到早上四點。

  • That's doesn't sound so bad.

    這聽起來沒有很糟啊。

  • And it was really back-breaking labor.

    那真的是非常消耗體力的工作。

  • Maybe you need to, like, work out more.

    也許你需要多運動。

  • Worked at a store called Brandy Melville.

    在一家叫作 Brandy Melville 的店工作。

  • They preached a one-size-fits-all policy, which is the dumbest shit I ever heard in my entire life.

    他們總是用同一套標準做事,這是我這輩子看過最蠢的事了。

  • Pet store.

    寵物店。

  • Shoe department.

    鞋子專櫃。

  • Any job in retail.

    任何零售商店。

  • Just annoying to do a bunch of crap for people and then they treat you like shit.

    幫一群又一群的客人做牛做馬,然後他們不把你當人看待時真的很生氣。

  • They would just come in like savages, and like be throwing the clothes in the air and you know, we would have to fold everything.

    他們會像野人一樣進來,然後亂丟衣服,接著你知道的,我們就要重新折好。

  • I will never forget this one black man.

    我永遠不會忘記這個黑人。

  • He was like, "Do you hang out with white people all the time or is that why you just have all that shit on your face?"

    他說:「你總是跟白人出去嗎?還是這就是為什麼你臉上有這麼多鬼東西?」

  • And I was like, "What?"

    然後我就:「啥?」

  • Worst job you've ever had?

    最糟糕的工作經驗?

  • Working on a taco truck.

    在墨西哥捲餅餐車工作。

  • I got paid in tacos.

    我的報酬是墨西哥捲餅。

  • What's the worst job you've ever had?

    你做過最糟糕的工作是什麼?

  • For sure McDonald's.

    當然是麥當勞。

  • McDonald's.

    麥當勞。

  • I fried food and took orders, it was ugh.

    我負責炸物和點餐,就是很噁。

  • I went underneath the fryer with a spatula, scraping away four inches of grease.

    我曾經拿著一片刮板然後在炸鍋下方刮掉厚度四英吋的油脂。

  • People and their sauce.

    客人跟他們的沾醬。

  • It's like if they ordered three sauces for their chicken nuggets, and we gave them two.

    例如他們點雞塊時點了三個醬料,但我們只附上兩個。

  • I'd have sauce thrown at me.

    沾醬就會往我身上飛來。

  • Burger King.

    漢堡王。

  • Wendy's.

    溫蒂漢堡。

  • They made me clean shit up every single day, and it was disgusting.

    他們每天都要我去清掃穢物,那真的很噁心。

  • Shit!

    屎!

  • I worked for a cult that ordains people online, and the holy water we used to sell was tap water.

    我在一個在網路上授予別人聖職的邪教組織工作,我們賣的聖水其實就是自來水。

  • I used to be a caddy.

    我當過球童。

  • Making car batteries.

    製造汽車電池。

  • Breaking down TVs.

    砸毀電視。

  • Working at a shelter.

    在避難所工作。

  • UPS.

    UPS。

  • Construction.

    建築業。

  • Working at a dispensary.

    在藥房工作。

  • What made it so bad?

    為什麼這很糟?

  • There's very low pay, nobody gets health insurance.

    薪水很低,而且沒人有健保。

  • I mean, the low pay and no health insurance is pretty fucking bad.

    你知道,薪水低又沒健保真的很糟。

  • I sold Kirby vacuum cleaners.

    我在賣 Kirby 的吸塵器。

  • Nobody wants to buy a thousand dollar vacuum cleaner.

    沒人想花 1,000 美元買台吸塵器。

  • I was working with one other gal in the office, and she was a bully.

    我跟一位辦公室的惡霸女一起工作。

  • One time, she came in and I just wasn't gonna have it that day, and she's like, "Boy, isn't somebody bitchy today?"

    有一次她走進來,而我並不想理她,她就說:「天啊,今天是不是又有人在耍賤了啊?」

  • And I'm like, "You know what?"

    我就說:「你知道嗎?」

  • "Yes, I am."

    「對,我是啊。」

  • Snow shoveling, and it was the definition of hell.

    剷雪,那是地獄的定義。

  • $10 an hour.

    一個小時 10 美元。

  • I wasn't making that great of money.

    我沒辦法賺到很多錢。

  • It's very depressing.

    這真的很令人沮喪。

  • I just wanted to get out of there.

    我只想逃離那裏。

  • I was like, "Maybe you should give me a raise."

    我說:「你們應該替我加薪。」

  • And they didn't, so I quit.

    但他們沒有,所以我離開了。

  • I lasted two days.

    我撐了兩天。

  • That's how I feel about most jobs.

    這是我對多數工作的感受。

  • If I don't like it, I'll move on, so.

    如果我不喜歡,那就再找下一份。

  • Run away from all your problems...

    逃避所有問題...

  • Terrible employee.

    糟糕的員工。

  • Jimmy John's.

    Jimmy John's。

  • I worked at Jimmy John's.

    我在 Jimmy John's 工作過。

  • They didn't like pay me jack.

    他們給的薪水很不合理。

  • Delivering pizza.

    披薩外送。

  • Coffee shop.

    咖啡店。

  • Menchie's.

    Menchie's。

  • Chipotle.

    Chipotle。

  • Taco Bell.

    Taco Bell。

  • I love Taco Bells.

    我很愛 Taco Bells 欸。

  • Yeah, that shit's pretty gross.

    對,那裡的食物真的很噁心。

  • Everything comes in bags.

    什麼都是袋裝的。

  • Bags of meat, bags of beans, bags of eggs.

    袋裝的肉、袋裝的豆子、袋裝的雞蛋。

  • Just put it in hot water.

    只要把他們通通丟進熱水煮。

  • Applebee's.

    Applebee's。

  • I was a host.

    我是領檯。

  • People want a booth.

    大家都想要包廂。

  • Everybody can't get a booth.

    但不是大家都能坐到包廂。

  • Subway.

    Subway。

  • Picky people would come up and destroy the most complicated sandwiches.

    奧客會進來然後毀了最複雜的三明治。

  • Like, it's a sandwich, bro.

    拜託老兄,那就只是一個三明治。

  • Stop putting stuff on it.

    不要再一直放東西上去了。

  • It's a fucking sandwich.

    他就是一個三明治。

  • Just take the sandwich how it is.

    就照它原本的口味吃下去就對了。

  • Being a U.S. soldier.

    美國國軍。

  • I mean, it's supposed to be something to break you down, so that they can build you up.

    我的意思是,當兵當然是有人為了重新建立你,而先打倒你。

  • And being broken down, of course it sucks.

    被打倒的感覺,當然真的很糟。

  • Hooters.

    Hooters。

  • They have you hula hoop in front of men while they're eating.

    他們要你在男客人吃飯時搖呼拉圈給他們看。

  • It's just really degrading.

    這真的很羞辱人。

  • I was a server at a strip club.

    我在脫衣舞俱樂部當服務生。

  • They wanted me to strip.

    他們要我跳脫衣舞。

  • They wanted me to get on the pole, so I told my boss I'll take a 15-minute break, and I hopped in a cab and went home.

    他們要我跳鋼管舞,所以我跟老闆說我要休息 15 分鐘,然後我就跳上計程車回家了。

  • I worked as one of those if you go into Costco, there's some sad person and they go, "Come ask us about our deals for our members."

    我當過你們去好市多時看到的那個面容沮喪喊著:「來看看我們入會辦法」的人。

  • Someone had grabbed me.

    我被人用手抓過。

  • He like ran his hand down my back, and like rested over my butt.

    他的手滑過我的背,然後停在我屁股上。

  • I called my boss and I told him about it, and he was like, "I knew you were weak from the moment I talked to you on the phone first."

    我叫了我老闆並跟他說了這件事,他說:「我從第一次跟你通話時就知道你很軟弱。」

  • "We shouldn't have hired you."

    「我們不該錄取你的。」

  • And I just never went back.

    然後我就再也沒有回去過了。

  • I don't think I even collected my last paycheck.

    我想我甚至沒有拿到最後一份薪水。

  • I was serving somebody who had a daughter that was about my age, and they (he) flirted with me.

    我為一位有著跟我差不多年紀女兒的人工工作,然後他一直在跟我調情。

  • I was 15.

    我當時只有 15 歲。

  • I worked at a bakery.

    我在麵包店工作。

  • The management was not ideal.

    那裏的管理方式不是很理想。

  • I did have a terrible boss recently.

    我最近確實有個很糟的老闆。

  • He just, he sucked.

    他就是,爛透了。

  • Disrespectful.

    他很無禮。

  • He was just a dick.

    他就是個垃圾。

  • Wayne, you're a dick.

    Wayne,你是混蛋。

  • I was working on a cruise ship, and it was a fucking nightmare.

    我曾在一艘郵輪上工作,那是一場惡夢。

  • I didn't never sleep.

    我根本沒睡過。

  • I didn't never sit.

    也沒有坐下過。

  • All the senior citizens with their fucking walkers was (were) walking faster than me.

    那些推著助步車的老人都走得比我還快。

  • I was out.

    我就離開了。

  • I have to be honest, I've loved all my jobs.

    我必須老實說,我喜歡我所有的工作。

  • It's true.

    這是真的。

  • I've had great bosses.

    我的老闆都很棒。

  • Hey guys, it's Marina.

    嗨大家,我是 Marina。

  • I'm Dave.

    我是 Dave。

  • Check out our Patreon, patreon.com/watchcut.

    去看看我們的 Patreon,patreon.com/watchcut。

  • You won't regret it.

    你不會後悔的。

  • Right?

    對吧?

  • Come on, there's like an almost nine million of you guys.

    拜託,我們有將近 900 萬位觀眾。

  • We gotta have more than 20 patreons.

    我們得有超過 20 個贊助者。

It's funny, I've had a lot of bad day jobs, but the worst one I had was being a shift supervisor at Starbucks, 'cause I was assaulted seven different times.

這說來有點好笑,我做過很多不太好的工作,但最糟糕的卻是在星巴克當值班主管,因為我總共被攻擊了七次。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋