Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • This might not look like a McDonald's, but it is.

    這可能看起來不像麥當勞,但這就是。

  • Okay, maybe asking for a wine list was a bit of a stretch, but when visiting the world's fanciest McDonald's, who knows what to expect?

    好吧,也許要一份酒單有點浮誇,但當你去全世界最豪華的麥當勞時,你一定也會很期待驚喜。

  • This is McDonald's Next, a new concept being tested out in Hong Kong, offering everything from quinoa to matcha sundaes served on a waffle.

    這家叫做 McDonald's Next,是在香港試營運的一個全新概念餐廳,提供的餐點多元,從藜麥到抹茶鬆餅聖代,一應俱全

  • As many say, it's always better to be overdressed than underdressed. Well, I'm not taking any chances.

    大家都說,寧願盛裝出席,也不要穿得隨隨便便,所以我絕不冒這個險。

  • At this McDonald's, almost everything you've known about the golden arches is thrown out the window.

    在這個據點,你會發現你對麥當勞了解的一切被大大地顛覆。

  • When in a fancy McDonald's, go for brioche.

    當你在豪華的麥當勞用餐時,一定要選擇布里歐麵包。

  • Caramelized onions?

    香甜又充滿焦香味的洋蔥?

  • Truffle-flavored sauce.

    松露口味的醬。

  • You can just add grilled pineapple, crispy wood bacon, more cheese.

    你可以選擇加上火烤鳳梨、焦脆的培根還有加量起士。

  • The fries seem a little bit standard, I would have thought they'd have like sweet potato fries or truffle fries.

    這裡的薯條看起來很平常,我還以為他們會有地瓜薯條或是松露薯條。

  • There is a lot of drink options.

    飲料的選擇超級多的。

  • The burger, fries and salted caramel latte add up to just under $9.

    我點的漢堡、薯條和焦糖海鹽拿鐵總共才不到 9 塊美金。

  • For McDonald's probably a little high, but still good, I would say.

    對於麥當勞的餐點來講有點貴,但還算可以啦,我想。

  • For me, the kiosk is taking a bit of getting used to.

    對我來說,這個點餐亭有點難使用。

  • See this kiosk...

    你看它...

  • Cancel! Ah, no don't cancel the whole thing!

    取消!啊,不是整個取消啦!

  • It's a bit too complex for me.

    這個對我來說有點太複雜了。

  • No!

    不!

  • This, I want this.

    這個,我要這個!

  • Kiosks are increasingly popping up in McDonald's around the world.

    在世界各地的麥當勞餐廳裡,自動點餐亭的數量增加了許多。

  • Not only do they reduce labor costs, but also customers tend to spend a bit more when ordering on a kiosk.

    自動點餐亭不但可以減少人力的花費,還可以讓顧客在點餐時多花一點錢。

  • Since I'm getting the burger, perhaps I should get a salad too.

    「既然都點漢堡了,不如就再來一份沙拉吧!」。

  • You have a choice between two different lettuces.

    你有兩種生菜可以做選擇。

  • We'll do California blend.

    我們選「加州綜合」。

  • Shredded mozzarella or shaved parmesan?

    要「莫扎瑞拉乳酪絲」還是「帕瑪森起士片」?

  • Obviously, the shaved parmesan. There's quinoa, crispy bacon bits, let's do pineapple.

    當然要「帕瑪森起士片」,有藜麥和香脆培根,我們選鳳梨好了。

  • Crayfish egg mayo? Let's give it a try.

    「明太子美乃滋」?來試試看好了!

  • The salad cost me $11.40.

    這個沙拉花了我 11.40 美金。

  • After 6 o'clock, they do table service at this McDonald's, which means you have a number and they come to you which is quite nice.

    過了六點後,餐廳會提供桌邊服務,就是你拿一個號碼牌,他們會幫你送上餐點,挺不錯的。

  • First, it's the soapy water, give it a scrub, then you rinse.

    首先沾一點肥皂水,搓洗一下,最後再沖水。

  • And then automatically, the paper towel comes out.

    然後擦手紙就會自己跑出來了。

  • Whether you're ready or not, the experience happens.

    不管你準備好了沒,擦手紙都會自動跑出來。

  • It's very fancy.

    很高檔的。

  • It came on a cutting board with a real fork, a real knife and it's like one of those hip places you go for brunch.

    餐點是放在砧板上,還附上了金屬製的刀叉,很像那種網美常去的早午餐店。

  • And even the ketchup here is delivered.

    這裡連番茄醬都會幫你送過來。

  • This is the salad that just came.

    這是剛送上來的沙拉。

  • This McDonald's even has wireless mobile chargers and USB ports.

    這間麥當勞竟然還有無線手機充電器跟 USB 插孔。

  • As full as I am right now, I think I need to see a dessert menu.

    雖然我現在超飽的,但我還是想看一下甜點菜單。

  • Ordering one of their fanciest desserts can only be done behind the McCafé counter.

    若要點這些精緻的甜點,你必須親自到 McCafé 的櫃台點餐。

  • Are the cakes made onsite?

    這些蛋糕是現場製作的嗎?

  • Yes.

    沒錯。

  • Yes, they're made onsite.

    對,都是現場製作。

  • Here, the coffee beans come from different regions.

    這裡有來自各國的咖啡豆。

  • It's so proud of its coffee, it even sells its own coffee beans to make it yourself at home.

    他們對自己的咖啡豆相當有信心,現場還賣咖啡豆讓你帶回家自己煮呢。

  • For dessert, I opt for the sweet potato-flavored sundae waffle, and I pair it with a mochaccino, coming to about $7.

    我最後選擇了「地瓜鬆餅聖代」做為今天的飯後甜點,再配上一杯摩卡奇諾,總價 7 塊美金

  • Everything is quite fancy, except it came on a plastic tray.

    每個東西都看起來很高檔,只是竟然放在塑膠盤上。

  • There's some inconsistencies in this experience. For example, a plastic fork with a salad, but nice utensils with the burger.

    這個用餐經驗裡出現了很多不一致的地方,比如說,塑膠叉子配沙拉,然後金屬製的餐具配上漢堡。

  • So will this fancy dining experience combat declining restaurant sales and satisfy the increasing trend toward more health conscious eating?

    所以,這個豪華的用餐經驗真的可以解決餐廳下滑的業績,並且滿足大眾對於健康飲食重視的要求嗎?

  • Will McDonald's start more of these around the world?

    麥當勞會在全球開更多類似的餐廳嗎?

  • I wonder if I need to leave a tip.

    我在想我到底要不要留下小費?

This might not look like a McDonald's, but it is.

這可能看起來不像麥當勞,但這就是。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋