Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Thank me. Thank me. Thank me very much.

    感謝我自己。感謝我自己。十分感謝我自己

  • This has been an amazing night.

    這是一個十分精彩的夜晚

  • We've already won 5 states

    我們已經贏了五個州的初選

  • and it looks like we can win 6 or 7, or 8, or 9

    而且我認為我們可能還還會贏六個州、七個州、八個州或九個州

  • Maybe a million states by the time the night is over

    或許今晚以前會贏一百萬個州啦

  • Now, I'll admit, I didn't win every state.

    好的我承認,我是沒有獲得所有州的支持

  • I only got 27 percent of the vote in Texas.

    我只拿到德州百分之二十七的支持

  • But remember, everything is bigger in Texas

    但你要記得一件事,在德州的所有東西都比較大

  • So 27 percent is actually more like 60 percent.

    所以百分之二十七事實上感覺起來像是百分之六十啦

  • So basically, I won Texas

    所以基本上,我已經拿下德州了

  • Thank you, and thank me

    謝謝你,也謝謝我自己!

  • As for Oklahoma, look at it

    至於奧克拉荷馬州,你看看

  • It looks like a Trump wig that Texas is wearing.

    他看起來就像德州帶著川普的假髮

  • So, I basically won there, too

    所以我基本上也拿下那裡了啦

  • Of course, I want to thank Governor Chris Christie for his unblinking support.

    當然,我想要感謝 (新澤西州) 州長 Chris Christie 的全力支持

  • I love this guy, he's fantastic.

    我愛這個傢伙,他太棒了

  • He's like my Mini-Me, except bigger. He's my Mega-Me.

    它就像是迷你版的我,只是他比較大。他像是巨大版的我。

  • Thank you Mega-Me. You can go home now, Mega-Me.

    感謝巨大版的我,你現在可以走了。

  • Good boy. Good Mega-Me.

    乖孩子,巨大版的我真乖。

  • Now since this is a press conference.

    既然今天是一場記者會

  • I'll take your questions and/or compliments

    我會接受你們的提問以及你們所有的讚美

  • You, go ahead.

    你,說吧

  • You've been criticized for failing to distance yourself from the KKK

    大眾批評你因為沒有跟 KKK (記者指美國仇恨黑人組織)

  • and white supremacists like David Duke.

    以及白人優越主義者 David Duke 保持距離

  • Do you have any comment on that?

    你對這個有什麼看法?

  • Look, first of all, I love the KKK. Kim, Khloe, Kourtney

    聽著,首先,我愛 KKK , Kim 、 Khloe 、 Kourtney (美國名人金卡戴珊家族成員)

  • They're fantastic people, I've known them a long time.

    她們都是很棒的人,我已經認識他們很久了

  • As for David Duke, I've already disavowed that.

    至於 David Duke,我早就否認了

  • I disavowed it like five times, but everyone's still like damn Donald!

    我已經否認大概五次了吧,但是每個人都在那邊「該死唐納!」

  • Back at it again with the white supremacists!

    你快點回到跟那些白人優越主義者站在同一線嘛

  • Next question.

    下個問題

  • Hey Donald, what's next? What if you get an endorsement from the Nazi party?

    嘿,唐納,那下一步呢?如果你得到納粹的支持呢?

  • Look, I support people who cannot see.

    聽著,我支持看不見的人。(川普把 Nazi 聽成 not see)

  • I love Stevie Wonder.

    我愛 Stevie Wonder (美國黑人盲人歌手)

  • He's a fantastic singer, maybe not for everybody, but I love him, okay?

    他是個很很棒的歌手,或許不是所有人都這麼想,但是我愛他,好嗎?

  • You in the front.

    你,前排這個

  • Marco Rubio said he intends to stay in the race, how do you feel about that?

    Marco Rubio 說他要繼續跟你競爭,你對此有何感覺

  • I don't get this guy.

    我實在不懂這個人欸

  • He keeps giving victory speeches, he hasn't won a thing.

    他總是在那邊發表勝利演說,但他根本就什麼都沒贏啊

  • He's like that guy who brags about being three numbers away from winning the power ball

    他就是那種差三碼中樂透也要炫耀的人

  • I have more important things to focus on.

    我有更重要的事值得我關心

  • I've got bigger fish to fry.

    我還有更重要的事情等著去做。

  • Chris that's a figure of speech.

    Chris 這只是個比喻!

  • My real competition now is Hillary Clinton.

    我真正的競爭對手是希拉蕊

  • And look, I called Hillary earlier.

    聽著,我剛剛打電話給希拉蕊

  • I said, “Here's the deal.”

    我說:「現在情況是這樣啦」

  • In 2008 you lost to a black man, but in 2016 you're gonna lose to an orange man.”

    「2008 年你輸給了一個黑人 (指歐巴馬),但在 2016 年你會輸給一個橘色的人」

  • That's right, orange is the new black.

    沒錯,橘色將會引領風騷 (orange is the new black 同為美劇「女子監獄」的名稱)

  • And we are gonna win win win.

    而且我就是會贏贏贏

  • In fact, I don't wanna just win the presidency.

    事實上,我不只想要贏得總統大選

  • I also wanna win the last season of American Idol

    我也想要贏得最後一季的《美國偶像》(美國知名歌唱選秀節目)

  • So textTRUMPto 10112

    所以請輸入「川普」到 10112

  • Together, we can make American Idol great again.

    同心協力,我們可以讓《美國偶像》再次變得偉大!

  • Cue the music.

    下音樂

Thank me. Thank me. Thank me very much.

感謝我自己。感謝我自己。十分感謝我自己

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋