Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Want to speak real English from your first lesson? Sign up for your free lifetime account at EnglishClass101.com

    想從第一堂課開始說真正道地的英文?在 English101.com 註冊終身免費的帳戶吧!

  • Hi everyone my name is Bridget and welcome to today's lesson.

    哈囉大家,我是 Bridget 。歡迎來到今天的課程。

  • The topic for this lesson is: Top 15 Must Know Phrases to Go Shopping.

    今天課程的主題是:15 句購物必學句型。

  • How much is it? How much is it?

    這個多少錢?這個多少錢?

  • When you ask how much something is, you are asking for the price.

    當你問某樣東西有多少時,你是在詢問它的價錢。

  • So if you are in America and you say "How much is it?", someone will say "It is $10.", "It is a thousand dollars.", "It is a million dollars."

    所以如果你在美國說「這個多少?」,對方會說:「這個要 10 美金。」、「這個要一千元。」、「這個要一百萬。」

  • So you are going to use this phrase a lot when you go shopping.

    所以你購物的時候會很常用到這句。

  • Especially at flea markets when the prices aren't always listed on the object or item themselves.

    尤其在通常商品都不標價的跳蚤市場的時候。

  • Do you have this in another color? Do you have this in another color?

    這個有別的顏色嗎?這個有別的顏色嗎?

  • A lot of times when you go clothing shopping for example.

    舉個例子,常常我們去逛街的時候。

  • You will try something on and you'll like how you look but you kind of want the shirt to be not green but maybe red.

    你會試穿一些商品,你覺得你穿起來很好看,但你可能希望襯衫不是綠色而是紅色。

  • Red would look better.

    你可能覺得紅的更好看。

  • So you ask the person who's working there, "Excuse me, do you have this in another color?"

    所以你可以問在場的店員:「不好意思,這個有其他顏色嗎?」

  • Do you have this in another color?

    你有其他的顏色嗎?

  • It's a way of asking literally if the item of the clothing that you are trying on or anything that you want to buy.

    這就是詢問你正在試穿或是想買的東西的方法。

  • You're asking if there are other variations of it.

    你是在問說是不是還有其他的款式。

  • If there are other colors of that item.

    是不是還有其他的花色。

  • Do you have this in a medium? Do you have this in a medium?

    這件有 M 號嗎?這件有 M 號嗎?

  • Instead of medium, you can put in whatever your size is.

    除了 M 號你也可以換成你的任何尺寸。

  • So when you're shopping you might find a dress that you really like.

    你逛街的時候可能遇到一件你很喜歡的洋裝。

  • You might find a jacket or a coat you really like.

    你可能找到一件你很喜歡夾克或厚外套。

  • And you're not really seeing your size. You're looking through all of them and your size isn't here.

    而你找不到你的尺寸。你把商品都翻了一遍卻沒看到你的尺寸。

  • So you ask someone who's working "Excuse me, do you have this in a medium ?"

    所以你就可以問店員說:「不好意思,請問這件有 M 號嗎?」

  • "Excuse me, do you have this in an extra-small?"

    「不好意思,請問你們有沒有這件的 XS 號?」

  • I use this all the time when I'm shopping so I'm sure you will too.

    我自己逛街總會用到這句,相信你也會。

  • It's a way of asking if they have your size.

    這詢問他們有沒有你的尺寸的方法。

  • I want two of these. I want two of these.

    我想要兩個這個。我想要兩個這個。

  • If you tell someone "I want two of these.", it's literally saying I want two of whatever it is you want to buy.

    如果你跟別人說「我想要兩個這個。」意思就是你想要那個你想買的商品兩件。

  • That's all I can say about that...

    我只能這麼解釋了...

  • May I see it? May I see it?

    我能看看這個嗎?我能看看這個嗎?

  • If you ask "May I see it?", it's usually asking to see something that is behind glass.

    如果你問「我能看看這個嗎?」通常用在你想看窗櫥內商品的時候。

  • So for example if you are looking to buy jewelry, you go to a jewelry store and you see a beautiful ring.

    所以舉例來說如果你想買珠寶,你到了一間珠寶店然後看到一只很美的戒指。

  • And it's behind glass so you ask the person working there "May I see this ring?", "May I see it?"

    而它被放在玻璃窗後面,所以你問店員:「我能看看這個戒指嗎?」,「我能看看這個戒指嗎?」

  • And the person will pull it out and give it to you for you to try on in front of them.

    然後店員就會把它拿出來給你,讓你在他面前試戴。

  • So they know you're not going to steal it.

    他們才知道你不會把它給偷了。

  • Can I try it on? Can I try it on?

    我可以試穿這件嗎?我可以試穿這件嗎?

  • If you're ever shopping; if you're looking for a new sweater or a new pair of jeans.

    如果你曾逛過街;如果你正在找一件新的毛衣或牛仔褲。

  • You're going to want to try it on to make sure that it fits you, that it looks good, that it's your size.

    你會想要試穿看看是否合身、是否穿起來好看、是不是符合你的尺寸。

  • So if you find an article of clothing you would go up to someone who works there.

    所以如果你找到一件衣服,你可以上前詢問那邊的店員。

  • And you would ask "Can I try this on?" "Excuse me, can I try this on?".

    你可以問說:「我能試穿這件嗎? 」「不好意思,我能試穿這件嗎?」

  • This is a very very common thing that you hear in clothing stores.

    這句在服飾店非常常聽到。

  • People always want to try on the clothing that they want to buy just to make sure that it fits and it makes them look good.

    人們總是會想試穿他們想買的衣服確保它是合身且好看的。

  • I like that one. I like that one. I like that one.

    我喜歡這件。我喜歡這件。我喜歡這件。

  • If you say I like that one, it means you're expressing which of your options you prefer.

    如果你說我喜歡這件,就是表達你偏好的款式的方法。

  • It's probably going to be the one thing you buy.

    這件很有可能是你會買的。

  • I don't like this color. I don't like this color.

    我不喜歡這個顏色。我不喜歡這個顏色。

  • If you're buying a new set of plates and you're shopping and you you like the style of these plates but you don't like color.

    如果你去逛街時想買一組新的餐盤,你喜歡上一組餐盤的款式但你不喜歡它的顏色。

  • You would say "I don't like this color, do you have this in a different color?"

    你就會說:「我不喜歡這個顏色,你這款還有其他的顏色嗎?」

  • I just taught you that. Do you remember?

    我才剛教你這句。記得嗎?

  • "I don't like this color." It means that you like the style maybe but you don't like the color that it's painted or dyed or whatever.

    「我不喜歡這個顏色。」意思是說你喜歡這個款式但不喜歡它印的或染的顏色。

  • I love this color. I love this color.

    我喜歡這個顏色。我喜歡這個顏色。

  • Maybe you have a color of shirt that you look so good in.

    你可能很適合穿某個顏色。

  • So anytime you see it you go "Oh! I love this color."

    所以你每次看到同樣顏色的衣服你就會說:「噢,我愛這個顏色」。

  • If you ever say "I love this color." it's probably something that either looks really good on you or just looks really good to you.

    如果你曾說「我喜歡這個顏色。」,可能代表你穿這個顏色很好看,或你只是覺得這顏色很好看。

  • It's a color that you just love to look at.

    它就是個你會想一直看著的顏色。

  • Do you take returns? Do you take returns?

    你們接受退貨嗎?你們接受退貨嗎?

  • When you ask someone who works in the store "Do you take returns?", it means that you bought something from the store.

    如果你問店內店員「你們接受退貨嗎?」,意思是說你在店內消費了商品。

  • You brought it home and you decided you don't really like it.

    你帶回家後卻覺得其實沒有很喜歡。

  • Maybe when you were at the store, you didn't have time to try it on.

    可能你在店內的時候沒時間試穿。

  • So when you got home you put it on in front of the mirror and you realize this does not look good on me, or maybe it doesn't fit.

    所以當你回家試穿、站在鏡子前時,你領悟到自己穿起來其實沒那麼好看,或是不合身。

  • So when you come back you'd say "Do you take returns? I want to return this pair of these jeans that I bought."

    所以你回去那家店,你說:「你們接受退貨嗎?我想退掉我買的這件牛仔褲。」

  • I want to return this hat. Do you take returns?

    我想退回這頂帽子。你們接受退貨嗎?

  • Every store you go to will have a different return policy.

    你去的每家店會有不同的退貨政策。

  • So it's always smart to ask what sort of return policy that store has just in case you end up not liking the item that you buy.

    所以問一下他們的退貨政策是明智之舉,以免你最終不喜歡你買的商品。

  • Do you take credit cards?

    可以刷信用卡嗎?

  • Do you accept credit cards? Can I pay with a credit card?

    可以刷信用卡嗎?可以刷信用卡嗎?

  • These are all ways to ask if you can use your credit card to pay for whatever purchase you are making.

    這是你在買任何東西並想用信用卡支付的時候可以說的方式。

  • Sometimes stores or restaurants only accept cash.

    有時候店面或餐廳只接受現金。

  • And it's always smart to know ahead of time before you do all your shopping and realize you don't have any cash, and you only have a credit card.

    所以在你消費後才發現自己沒帶現金、只有信用卡前,確認一下是明智的。

  • So you can say "Do you take credit card?"

    所以你可以說:「可以刷信用卡嗎?」

  • "Do you accept credit cards?", "Can I pay with my credit card?"

    可以刷信用卡嗎?可以刷信用卡嗎?

  • Can I get a receipt, please? Can I get a receipt, please?

    請問我能要個收據嗎?請問我能要個收據嗎?

  • Can I get my receipt, please? So I know you didn't scam me.

    請問我能要個收據嗎?所以我才知道你沒有詐領。

  • A receipt is a proof of purchase.

    收據是消費行為的證據。

  • It's it's something that you use to keep track of the money you've spent; to keep track of everything you've bought.

    是你追蹤花了多少錢、買了那些東西的紀錄。

  • It's a little slip of paper that shows the item and how much you paid.

    是一張顯示購買商品與花費的小紙條。

  • This is something that helps both you and the company.

    它能同時幫助你與店面公司。

  • The company will have a record of having sold this thing to you and you will have this as a record of how much you paid.

    店面會記錄它賣掉了哪些東西,而你則可以記錄你花了多少錢。

  • And if you save the receipt you can use that to do returns.

    而如果你有保留收據,你可以用它當退貨的憑證。

  • Can I use this coupon? Can I use this coupon?

    我能用這個折價券嗎?我能用這個折價券嗎?

  • A coupon is a discount that a company offers to use at their store.

    折價券是店面提供你在商店使用的優惠。

  • A coupon is something that you have to show to the cashier when you make your purchase.

    你需要在消費結帳的時候拿給櫃檯看的。

  • So if you find a nice coat that you love, you would go and pay for it and present your coupon.

    所以如果你找到一件很喜歡的厚外套,你會拿去結帳然後給他看你的折價券。

  • If you have a coupon it means that you are getting a discount that you will have to pay less money for the item.

    如果你有折價券的話表示你能獲得更便宜的優惠。

  • Coupons are great to have and companies that give out coupons are awesome.

    能有折價券當然好,會發折價券的商店真的是棒極了。

  • It helps you save money.

    它幫助你省錢。

  • Could you gift wrap it please? Could you gift wrap it please?

    請問能幫我把它包成禮物嗎?請問能幫我把它包成禮物嗎?

  • To gift wrap something means to put wrapping paper and make it look like a present.

    把禮物包裹起來意思是說用包裝紙把它包得像個禮物。

  • So around the holidays when people are buying presents for one another.

    所以當過節日、人們買禮物給彼此的時候。

  • A lot of times you will hear people saying "Could you gift wrap it please?", which is telling the other person look this is going to be a gift.

    你常常會聽到有人說:「請問能幫我把它包成禮物嗎?」,意思是在說,嘿,這個是要當禮物送人的。

  • Can you make it look nice? Can you make it look like a present?

    你能把它包的好看一點嗎?能讓它看起來像個禮物嗎?

  • And sometimes I don't mean gift wrapping paper or putting a nice bow on top.

    而有時候我不是真的要他把包裝紙纏一纏然後上面打個結。

  • To gift wrap something means to present it to look like a gift.

    把它包裹起來意思是說把它包的像個禮物。

  • Are there any sales going on? Are there any sales going on?

    最近有什麼折扣嗎?最近有什麼折扣嗎?

  • This is a very hopeful question to ask in a store.

    這是你在店裡能帶點期待的問題。

  • You're asking if there are any sales at this time.

    你是在問說這陣子有沒有任何優惠。

  • A sale is a period of time with discounted price.

    這邊的銷售活動是指特價的那段優惠期間。

  • It means you are going to pay less which means saving money.

    意思是說你將花更少、省更多。

  • There are seasonal sales, there are sales for particular holidays, or just random sales to get rid of old stock.

    會有季節性優惠、特殊節慶優惠,或是不時的舊商品清倉大拍賣。

  • So you never know. You should always ask are there any sales going on because it might save you money.

    所以你永遠不知道哪時有特價。你應該詢問一下有沒有優惠,幫自己省點錢。

  • And that brings us to the end of today's lesson: Top 15 Must Know Phrases to Go Shopping.

    而我們又來到課程的尾聲:15 個購物必學句型。

  • If you guys like the video please give us a thumbs up and don't forget to subscribe to our Channel.

    如果你喜歡這支影片請按個讚,更別忘了訂閱我們的頻道。

  • If you have any questions or comments leave them below.

    如果你有任何問題或意見請在下面留言。

  • And don't forget to go to English class 101.com to learn more English.

    也別忘了到 EnglishClass101.com 學習更多英語。

Want to speak real English from your first lesson? Sign up for your free lifetime account at EnglishClass101.com

想從第一堂課開始說真正道地的英文?在 English101.com 註冊終身免費的帳戶吧!

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋