Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • We end tonight with a little boy with enormous power - the power to lift spirits.

    我們用一個擁有巨大能量的男孩為今晚做結 — 他擁有鼓舞人心的能量。

  • Here's Steve Hartman, On The Road.

    以下是 On the Road 的 Steve Hartman 的報導。

  • It is every kid's worst nightmare, and six-year-old Jaden Hayes has lived it. Twice.

    它是小孩最大的夢魘,而六歲的 Jaden Hayes 卻經歷了兩次。

  • First, he lost his dad when he was four, then, last month his mom died unexpectedly in her sleep.

    他的爸爸在他四歲時過世,而上個月他的媽媽也突然在睡夢中走了。

  • I tried and I tried, I tried to... to get her awake, I couldn't.

    我真的盡力了,我很努力地想叫醒她,但我失敗了。

  • Jaden is understandably heartbroken.

    可以理解 Jaden 有多心痛。

  • Anybody can die, just anybody.

    每個人都可能會死。

  • But there's another side to his grief, a side he first made public a few weeks ago, when he told his aunt, and now guardian, Barbara DiCola,

    但他的悲傷還有另外一面,幾週前首度曝光,當他告訴他的姨媽兼監護人 Barbara DiCola

  • that he was sick and tired of seeing everyone sad all the time, and he had a plan to fix it.

    他不想再看到周遭的人總是傷心難過,所以他想了一個辦法。

  • And that was the beginning of it, that's where the adventure began.

    這是一切的開端,他的冒險就此展開。

  • - Jaden asked his aunt Barbara to buy a bunch of little toys and bring them here to downtown Savannah Georgia, near where he lives. - Oh, thank you, sweetie!

    - Jadan 請他的阿姨 Barbara 買了一堆小玩具,並帶到離家不遠的喬治亞州薩凡納城市區。- 謝謝你,小可愛!

  • - So he could then give them away. - You want me to have it?

    - 這樣一來他就可以將小玩具送人。- 你要送給我嗎?

  • Thank you man!

    謝謝你!

  • What is it you're doing?

    你想做什麼呢?

  • Well, I'm trying to make people smile.

    我想辦法讓大家笑!

  • Rubber duckies, dinosaurs...

    黃色小鴨、恐龍 …

  • 'Cause those are the things that make people smile?

    因為這些東西會令人開心?

  • Yeah!

    沒錯!

  • And what happens to their face?

    他們的表情有什麼變化?

  • Really?

    真的?

  • Really.

    真的。

  • See that man right there?

    你有看到那邊那個男人嗎?

  • - Jaden targets people who aren't already smiling and then turns their day around. - You made me smile!

    - Jaden 鎖定臉上沒有笑容的人,希望他們心情好起來。 - 你讓我笑了!

  • He's gone out on four different occasions now, and he's always successful.

    他現在已經外出四次了,每次都成功達成目標。

  • It's to make you smile.

    希望它能找回你的笑容!

  • Even if sometimes he doesn't get exactly the reaction he was hoping for.

    即使有時候他得到的反應跟他想像的不太一樣。

  • It is just so overwhelming to some people that a six-year-old orphan would give away a toy, expecting nothing in return, except a smile.

    很多人認為一個六歲的孤兒願意無私地送出玩具,只為了令人微笑,十分不可思議!

  • Of course, he is paid handsomely in hugs. And his aunt says these reactions have done wonders for Jaden.

    當然,他獲得了非常多擁抱。他的阿姨說這些反應對 Jaden 有奇效。

  • It's like sheer joy came out of this child, and the more people that he made smile, the more this light shows.

    Jaden 彷彿充滿源源不絕的快樂能量,他幫助越多人,散發出的喜悅就越明顯。

  • Jaden says, that's mostly true.

    Jaden 說,大致上來說沒錯。

  • But I'm still sad that my mom died.

    但媽媽過世了我還是很難過。

  • I bet you are.

    這是肯定的。

  • This is by no means a fix, but in the smiles he's made so far, nearly five hundred at last count,

    這是無法彌補的遺憾,但至今 Jaden 已經成功讓將近 500 人展露笑顏,

  • Jaden has clearly found a purpose.

    Jaden 顯然找到了目標。

  • I'm counting on it to be 33,000.

    我希望集滿 33,000 人。

  • 33,000?

    33,000?

  • That's a pretty big goal!

    這是個很大的目標!

  • You think you can make that goal?

    你覺得你做得到嗎?

  • I think I can!

    我覺得我可以!

  • I think, he just did.

    我想他已經做到了。

  • Steve Hartman, On The Road, in Savannah Georgia.

    我是 Steve Hartman,這是 On The Road 在喬治亞州賽凡納的報導。

  • And that's the CBS Evening News for tonight. From all of us at CBS News all around the world, I'm Scott Pelley, and I'll see you Sunday on 60 Minutes. Good night.

    以上就是今晚的 CBS 晚間新聞。CBS 帶給你全世界的新聞。我是 CBS 新聞的 Scott Pelley,我們周日在 60 分鐘節目中見,晚安。

We end tonight with a little boy with enormous power - the power to lift spirits.

我們用一個擁有巨大能量的男孩為今晚做結 — 他擁有鼓舞人心的能量。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋