Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Humans are biologically programmed to feel anxiety.

    人類會感受到焦慮是來自於我們的生物機制。

  • It's important.

    這非常重要。

  • It can keep us alive, but it can also be a huge issue.

    它可以保住我們的小命,但他也可能變成一個重大的課題。

  • There's 7 million people diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder which means that they feel excessive anxiety more days than not for six months.

    有七百萬人被診斷出有廣泛性焦慮症,代表說他們連續六個月有超過一半的時間都感受到強烈的焦慮。

  • We have not been diagnosed with generalized anxiety disorder.

    我們沒有被診斷出廣泛性焦慮症。

  • And we do not think that we have it, but we still feel anxious as does everyone.

    我們也不覺得我們有,但我們還是會跟大家一樣感到焦慮。

  • So, these are the ways that we deal with our anxiety.

    所以這邊提供幾個處理焦慮的方法。

  • If I'm really anxious I can often look back on two particular substances which are caffeine and alcohol which tend to affect my mood.

    如果我很焦慮,我通常會特別會檢查兩樣東西,那就是會影響我情緒的咖啡因跟酒精。

  • So, alcohol, you know, if I've drank a lot on the weekend, we call it the Sunday blues.

    好,酒精,你知道,如果我周末喝多了,那我們會稱之為周日憂鬱。

  • Because you're often hungover and I tend to, you know, when I'm hungover I get more anxious.

    因為當你宿醉的時候,你知道的,當我宿醉時我會感到更憂慮。

  • So, sometimes, not having the alcohol, or if you are just knowing that that may happen, and when it does happen you can acknowledge it. It is really helpful.

    所以,有時候,不要喝酒,或是如果你有喝,那它發生的時候你就會有自覺,這真的很有效。

  • Caffeine for me, I find if I am too caffeinated, even if nothing is going wrong, I just like my heart's racing it.

    咖啡因對我來說是如果發現我攝取過量,就算沒什麼問題發生我也會感覺我的心臟急速跳動。

  • Just makes your blood pump, and it makes you have adrenaline.

    讓你的血脈噴張,也讓你腎上腺素分泌。

  • And for me, that interprets in my mind is like you're anxious something's like wrong!

    我的話,那感覺就像你很焦慮,好像有問題發生了。

  • What's happening!

    怎麼了!

  • The substances that you eat and drink do affect you.

    你吃的、喝的東西確實會影響到你。

  • And, so, it's a good place to think and start when you're feeling overly anxious.

    所以這是你感到格外焦慮時可以留意的地方。

  • This one is super easy, and it's to breathe deep.

    這個很簡單,深呼吸。

  • I go to yoga and they do deep breathing there.

    我去上瑜珈課,他們那邊常做深呼吸。

  • It's like breathe down like into your like ankles or whatever.

    這就像是你要把空氣一路吸到你的腳踝之類的。

  • I don't know what they exactly say, but I picture it like breathing deep down into my butt.

    我不確定他們確切的講法,但我把它想像成將空氣深深吸到屁股。

  • And, so, I breathe really really deeply in, and I hold it, and I breathe out and yoga.

    我會吸氣吸很深,維持住然後吐出來,接著做瑜珈。

  • And I do that in life when I'm feeling really anxious.

    當我感到很焦慮時我真的會這麼做。

  • And it actually increases the relaxation processes in your body.

    這真的會加速你身體的放鬆進度。

  • There's a scientific aspect.

    這是有科學根據的。

  • And it can decrease that fight-or-flight response that you're feeling when you have anxiety.

    這會減低我們在感到焦慮時的「戰或逃反應」。

  • Going on a walk, or simply getting out of the space that you're in right now.

    出去走走,或單純離開你現在在的地方。

  • I also find it's so crucial. It doesn't necessarily fix everything, but getting out there and doing some sense of like physical activity, and escaping the space that might be associated with your anxiety helps me a ton.

    我同樣覺得這超重要。雖然不一定會解決所有事情,但走出去,做一些身體上的活動,逃離那個讓你感到焦慮的地方,這對我的幫助很大。

  • If I'm feeling really anxious, just get up, go out, walk even for 10 minutes can help to sort of ease that anxiety.

    如果我真的感到焦躁,就站起來走走,十分鐘也好,就可以幫助我們減輕憂慮。

  • Something that is super beneficial for all aspects of my mental health is therapy.

    有件對我身心健康各個層面都超好的事情是心理諮商。

  • And there is a huge stigma around therapy.

    一般人對心理諮商印象很差。

  • As if it's something that you only go to or need if you're feeling weak or down or vulnerable.

    好像只有你在感到很虛弱、絕望、脆弱時才會做、才會需要的事。

  • And, yes, in many cases, that's why people go; that's why I went.

    的確很多時候,那是很多人去接受心理諮商的原因,這也是我去接受諮商的原因。

  • Our life is very stressful.

    我們的生活有很多壓力。

  • This job can be very stressful.

    這份工作可以讓人備感壓力。

  • And so I decided to go to therapy, and it was really scary at first.

    所以我決定去做心理諮商,一開始的時候滿可怕的。

  • And it's an interesting thing that it has such this connotation with being weak.

    心理諮商與軟弱被視為同一件事也很奇妙。

  • When really it takes a lot of strength and a lot of courage to even go there in the first place to admit that maybe something's wrong.

    首先要去到那裡,就需要很大的力氣跟勇氣,別說還要承認自己似乎哪裡出錯了。

  • One way of thinking about therapy is like going to the gym for your mind.

    一個對心理諮商的想法是,把它想成去健身房。

  • Your mind is obviously really important.

    你怎麼想顯然是很重要的。

  • We all go to the gym and eat healthy for our bodies.

    我們會為了身體上健身房、吃健康的食物。

  • Our mind controls every way that we perceive the whole world around us.

    我們的大腦掌控了我們對這個世界的所有認知。

  • So, why would we not want to work that out. If you have the means to go to therapy, or if it's covered, for example, by your work or something like that, just do it. It does not mean that you're weak.

    所以我們何不好好處理呢?如果你有管道去治療,或是說如果這是由,比方說,你的工作或其他類似的事物所負擔,就去做吧!這並不表示你很遜。

  • It would help and benefit everyone.

    它會幫助到所有人。

  • It would really help with any anxiety that you have around your life.

    這對生活中的憂慮真的很有幫助。

  • I always try to identify what is making me anxious in the first place.

    我總是會先去想,到底是甚麼讓我感到焦躁。

  • Sometimes there's just a lot going on. You're just feeling anxious for a variety of reasons.

    有時候有很多事情一起發生,你因為很多事感到憂慮。

  • But every now and then this weird thing happens where a specific event gives me anxiety.

    但時不時會發生這種狀況:某特定事件的發生讓我感到焦慮。

  • And then the day goes on.

    日子就這麼過了。

  • And I kind of forget that it triggered me, but I still have anxiety.

    我就有點忘記它了,但我仍然感到焦慮。

  • I'm just like I don't know why I feel this way.

    這就像是:我不知道我在焦慮什麼。

  • I just feel crappy. So now I can start to think about are there any steps I can take to fix that, make my anxiety go away about it.

    但我就是感覺很糟。所以我開始去想一些可以採取的步驟以修正此事,讓我的憂慮煙消雲散。

  • But simply knowing that is what's causing it, often gives me a sense of autonomy.

    但僅僅是知道是甚麼造成憂慮,就常常可以讓我感受到自己握有自主權。

  • This next one was talking about my friend Jess, and it is so helpful when you're having anxiety.

    下一個是在講我的朋友 Jess,這招面對憂慮時超有用。

  • You think "HALT".

    你去想 "HALT"

  • Are you hungry, angry, lonely or tired?

    你是否感到飢餓、生氣、寂寞、疲倦?

  • Cause' honestly, every time I'm feeling anxious, a lot of time I can clock it up to one of those things.

    因為老實說,每當我感到煩心,我通常都可以對應到上述幾件事。

  • If I'm hungry, it helps make something I can actually do.

    如果我很餓的話,那我就會去做一些我能做的事。

  • Like make a sandwich and I feel better.

    像是做個三明治,然後我就會好些。

  • And one that I always sort of disregard but happens a lot is being lonely.

    常被忽略但卻很常發生的是寂寞。

  • Sometimes you're working a lot, you're eyeing computer, and you're doing lots of tasks in the day.

    有時候你不停工作、你一直注視著電腦、你一天處理很多事。

  • And you're feeling anxious.

    然後你感到焦慮。

  • And you realize you just need to hang out with someone. Whether it's laughs, whether it's just like get a coffee, even just call someone, it can make you feel so much better.

    你發覺你只是需要跟別人出去晃晃。不管是去笑笑、還是只是喝杯咖啡,甚至只是打通電話都能讓你感覺好多了。

  • And you're also then building relationships in your life which always feels good.

    這同時也在幫你建立人際關係,好的人際關係總是讓人感到很棒。

  • I call this next one micro-tasking your day.

    我都管接下來這個叫「微工作」。

  • So, for me, I find if I'm anxious, it's often because there's just a lot going on, and I don't really know where to start.

    對我來說,我發現自己感到焦慮,很常是因為很多事情同時進行而不知從何下手

  • And so, if I take something like editing video, it's actually for me like tons of little steps of things I have to do that don't require a lot of mental energy but take up a lot of time.

    所以如果我做一些事情像是剪輯影片,對我來說就像很多個不燒腦但花時間的小步驟。

  • So in a sense, I'm just doing tons of little micro-transactions for my mind to distract me.

    所以感覺上就像我在為我的大腦辦理一堆小事來讓我得以分心。

  • Where instead of thinking big, where you're like "oh gosh, everything's so overwhelming!"

    與其把事情想大:「哇天啊!每件事都鋪天蓋地而來!」

  • Try and find a task that you know is simple enough for you to do that will take some time, just so you can distract your brain from it.

    去做一些你知道會花你一點時間的事,所以你就可以讓你的腦袋稍微從憂慮中分心開來。

  • This next one that I do when I'm anxious is really important to only do when you're anxious because it can also cause anxiety.

    下個東西要很注意,只有在焦慮時可以做,因為他也可能會帶來焦慮。

  • And that is to zoom out and look at the big picture, and realize how insignificant we actually are.

    那就是跳脫出來,遠觀大局並且認知到我們是多麼渺小。

  • As someone who believes and love science, I do think of myself as just an organism of a bunch of trillions of atoms, that is very complex and amazing, but I have a finite amount of time to exist in this sort of physical capacity.

    我是個相信並熱愛科學的人,我確實認為自己只是一堆幾兆個原子所組成的個體,這個概念非常複雜且驚人,但我只有有限的時間來活在這種物理的軀殼裡。

  • And so in many ways, if I'm having a lot of anxiety, to zoom out, and to think that I'm just this insignificant thing on this tiny little planet in this giant expansive universe is helpful.

    所以如果我因為各種方式而焦慮罩頂時,我會跳脫出來,並想說我只是在這個浩瀚宇宙中小小星球上的一個渺小的存在,這是有幫助的。

  • Because that situation then becomes very small, and that issue then becomes a lot easier to deal with.

    因為這會使那問題變得很渺小,且變得比較容易去處理。

  • But, there are also other times, especially if I'm a little bit stoned where I think about these things, I'm gonna have a panic attack. So, you know, do this one with like a bit of measure.

    但也有其他時候,尤其是在我有點ㄎㄧㄤ的時候,當我想到這些我會很恐慌。所以你要帶點技巧地去用這個方法。

  • Just don't beat yourself up.

    別太自責。

  • Not all anxiety can be gone in a day.

    並不是所有的焦慮都可以在一天之內消失。

  • These tips may not work for you.

    這些技巧也許對你不管用。

  • You might have to experiment with yourself.

    你得去自己做個實驗。

  • Sometimes I find, you know, "Let's just get a good night's sleep and wait for tomorrow." That doesn't always solve it either.

    有時候我發現「讓我們睡個好覺,明天再來。」這種話也並不總能解決問題。

  • But in general, just accept that. People, you know, go through hard times.

    但大體上來說,就接受這事實吧!人們總會經歷難關。

  • And sometimes they're gonna have ups, and sometimes we're gonna have downs.

    會碰到高峰跟低谷。

  • And so, don't beat yourself up for just, you know, feeling a very human way in the first place.

    所以別過分苛責自己,就用很一般人的想法去想就對了。

  • This last one is really challenging especially for me.

    最後一個很有挑戰性,尤其是對我來說。

  • And that is that, if you're having anxiety, be vulnerable, and talk to someone about it.

    當你感到憂慮時,就讓自己呈現脆弱的狀態,然後去找某人談一談吧!

  • I think there's nothing that I would not realized more from therapy.

    我覺得心理諮商讓我對於各方面都更加的了解。

  • And I'm learning about myself that I find really hard, which is, to be vulnerable.

    我發現承認、表現出自己脆弱的一面很難。

  • I spent a lot of my life, you know, trying to appear as a very strong person.

    我花了很多時間來讓自己看起來很堅強。

  • I am a strong person.

    我是一個堅強的人。

  • I've always, I've had to build up resilience because I've just been like a happy kid forever.

    我必須建立起韌性,因為我一直以來都是個快樂的孩子。

  • I think it's one of the main reasons.

    我覺得這是其中一個原因。

  • And so, I have a resilience within me and I always, you know, act and want people around me to be having fun.

    所以我保有韌性,並且我永遠想讓身邊的人感到開心。

  • And I want people to perceive me as fun.

    我想要他們認為我是有趣的。

  • But being vulnerable and being weak, those are the times when people really connect with you, and when people really see you.

    但表現易受傷、虛弱的一面,是讓人真正與你搭起連結,真正看見你的時候。

  • Thank you so much for watching as always.

    謝謝觀賞。

  • If you want to leave your tips of how you deal with anxiety in the comments below.

    如果你想要留言分享你處理焦慮的小技巧。

  • We'd love to check them out.

    我們會很樂意看的。

  • I'm sure other viewers would also love to see other people's strategies or how to deal with both short-term and long-term anxiety.

    我想其他觀眾也都會很想看其他人面對長短期焦慮的策略與作法。

  • Otherwise, make sure you subscribe.

    另外,請確認你已經訂閱。

  • You can follow us both on Instagram and Twitter with the handles below, and we'll see you next time. Peace

    你可以用下面的帳號在 Instagram、推特追蹤我們,下次見。拜拜!

Humans are biologically programmed to feel anxiety.

人類會感受到焦慮是來自於我們的生物機制。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋