Placeholder Image

字幕列表 影片播放

已審核 字幕已審核
  • Today, more and more people are getting the opportunity to work from home, which is great.

    現在越來越多人有機會在家工作了,這很棒。

  • But sometimes, like what's happening right now with the coronavirus, certain circumstances may actually force people to work from home.

    但有時候,像現在因為新冠肺炎疫情的關係,有些人可能因為某些因素被迫在家上班。

  • And while working from home does come with a lot of perks; you get to work in your pajamas.

    雖然在家工作好處多多,例如,你可以穿著睡衣工作。

  • You have no commute.

    你不用通勤。

  • You get to hang out with your dog.

    你可以跟你的狗狗玩。

  • I love you.

    我愛你。

  • It also does have some real challenges.

    在家工作也會面臨一些挑戰。

  • Because there's less structure, you may actually work too much and focus too hard and get burned out.

    因為在家工作沒有固定規律,你可能會不小心工作過度或因為太專注而體力透支。

  • What's the answer?

    這個該如何處理?

  • The second is actually kind of the opposite.

    第二個挑戰剛好與第一個相反。

  • It might just be hard to focus and get as much done as you really wanted to.

    在家工作可能很難專注或完成你預設的進度。

  • The key to overcoming both of these challenges is to set boundaries around your time and space.

    克服這兩點的關鍵就是設定工作的時間還有空間。

  • So when you're working, you're working.

    當你在工作時,你就工作。

  • And when you're not working, you're not.

    你該下班時,就別工作了。

  • Here's how.

    接下來教你該怎麼做。

  • The first thing you're gonna want to do is give yourself a dedicated workspace away from distraction, meaning away from the TV, away from any music or the kitchen.

    第一件該做的事就是尋找不會令你分心的理想工作區域,這表示遠離電視、音樂或廚房。

  • One thing that's really helpful is to be able to shut the door, so that you're out of sight.

    有一個很有效的方法就是關門,這樣你才能消失在我的視線中。

  • The second thing you want to do is make a schedule and stick to it.

    第二件該做的事就是訂定並遵守工作計畫。

  • And it may sound silly, but you actually want to pretend that you're not working from home.

    這聽起來可能很蠢,可是你得假裝你不是在家工作。

  • So get up as you normally would.

    所以在你平常會起床的時間起床。

  • Pour yourself a cup of coffee.

    幫自己倒一杯咖啡。

  • Sit down with your computer.

    拿著你的電腦坐下。

  • It's good practice to play out for yourself what's acceptable and not acceptable to do during office hours.

    界定上班時間能做、不能做什麼是很好的習慣。

  • So for example, when you're at work, you're not gonna play with your dog or listen to music.

    舉例來說,當你在辦公室時,你不能跟你的狗玩或者聽音樂。

  • So don't do them while you're at home actually focusing on your work.

    所以在家專心工作時也不要做這些事。

  • Finally, you're gonna wanna quit at quitting time.

    最後一點,在該下班的時間停止工作。

  • Even if you're in the middle of a project, put it down, because it will help you get jump-started the next day.

    即使某個企劃還沒做完,也得將它放下,因為這會幫助你隔天上班時快速進入狀況。

  • Do you wanna get me sipping my coffee?

    你想拍我喝咖啡的畫面嗎?

  • The third thing you're gonna wanna do is set boundaries.

    第三件該做的事就是設定界線。

  • The people or animals in your life are gonna see you at home and think you're taking the day off.

    你身邊的人或動物看到你在家時會認為你在放假。

  • But that's not the case.

    但事實不是這樣。

  • Buddy, I need you to listen to me.

    兄弟,仔細聽我說。

  • I know what this looks like, but it's not what it seems.

    我知道這看起來容易令人誤會,但事實並非如此。

  • You're gonna wanna explain to them, unapologetically, that you're working from home.

    你要理直氣壯地跟他們說,你在家是為了工作。

  • We'll go on a walk at lunch.

    我們午餐時間再出去散步。

  • We'll go to the park.

    我們去公園。

  • And the more they see you around the house doing your thing, the more they're gonna begin to understand that this is your time to focus.

    他們越常看到你在家做自己的工作,他們越能理解現在是你該專注工作的時間。

  • So, at the end of the day, you might feel like you just didn't get enough done. [Did I get enough done?]

    在一天即將結束之際,你可能會覺得事情完成度不夠高。[我完成的事情夠多嗎?]

  • This is pretty normal, and a lot of people feel this way when they work from home. [Did I get enough done?]

    這挺正常的,很多人在家工作時有這樣的感覺。[我完成的事情夠多嗎?]

  • That's why the last thing that's really important to do is celebrate your wins.

    這也是為什麼最後一件事很重要,那就是表揚自己工作上的成就。

  • Maybe write them down and go over everything you did that day.

    也許可以把一整天完成的事情寫下來並瀏覽一遍。

  • These daily reminders are really good, because they can create a virtuous cycle.

    這些日常提醒很好,因為會形成良性的循環。

  • And the next time you work from home, you might feel a little bit more focused and just like, better about your day when it's over.

    所以下次你在家上班時,你會覺得自己更專注了,並在一天結束時感覺好一點。

  • Because it's not easy.

    因為這本來就不容易。

Today, more and more people are getting the opportunity to work from home, which is great.

現在越來越多人有機會在家工作了,這很棒。

字幕與單字
已審核 字幕已審核

單字即點即查 點擊單字可以查詢單字解釋